Your Thailand Elite visa will be affixed on your passport (minimum 3 left pages are necessary) at Airports (Bangkok Suvarnabhumi or Phuket Airport) on arrival from international flight
Immigration at Bangkok Chaeng Wattana
Royal Thai Consulate in your country of residence
Your Thailand Elite visa will be elegantly affixed to your passport, granting you exclusive privileges. The visa can be obtained at;
Our meticulous team ensures a seamless and sophisticated process, making your Thai journey extraordinary from the moment your visa graces your passport.
After being granted your Thailand Elite visa (PE), there are simplified duties to fulfill. Our team is here to guide and support you in meeting these obligations for a seamless experience as a responsible member.
1. Address Reporting Requirement: All foreigners residing in Thailand, including Thailand Elite Visa holders, must report their address every 90 days if their stay exceeds this duration.
2. Resetting the Reporting Period: Each time you leave Thailand and re-enter, the 90-day reporting period starts afresh.
3. Assistance from Thailand Elite Staff: Thailand Elite staff are available to assist with address reporting in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, and Chiang Mai, making the process more convenient for members.
4. Reporting Options: Address reporting can be done through various channels including online, by mail or in person at the nearest immigration office.
5. Compliance is Essential: Adhering to the address reporting requirement is crucial for maintaining compliance with Thai immigration regulations.
Remember to fulfill the 90 Days Reporting (TM47) obligation as a Thailand Elite Visa holder to ensure a smooth and compliant stay in Thailand.
Despite your Thailand Elite visa validity is 5 years, it allows to stay in Thailand for a maximum of 1 year per stay. If you don’t plan to travel outside Thailand during a full year, you can contact the member service which will send you a letter to extend your stay for another year. It’s straight forward with just a form to fill, the letter from member service and your passport.
To legally work in Thailand, you must obtain a work permit. It’s not possible to obtain a work permit with a PE Visa, unless you qualify for Flexible Plus program which allows certain Thailand Elite members to convert their PE Visa to a Non-immigrant visa and obtain a work permit.
If your business is oversea and your income are earned from oversea, you can hold a Thailand Elite Visa. With a Thailand Elite Visa, PE Visa, you can be a shareholder of Thai registered company and even be a director, but you cannot be active in this role.
Consult with us for specific answer based on your situation.
To apply to Thailand Elite, the applicant must have the following qualifications:
* Holder of a foreign passport from an accepted country with at least 3 empty pages and a minimum validity of 1 year.
* Being allowed to stay in Thailand in accordance with the immigration laws, which means the applicant has no overstay record in Thailand
* No age limit is required for this program apart from the Elite Ultimate Privilege (Grand Package) which requires to be at least 20 years old
* Not having been sentenced by a judgment to imprisonment in any countries except for an offense committed to negligence
* Not having been adjudicated bankrupt
* Not having been declared as a person of unsound mind, incompetence or quasi-incompetence
Once your application is approved by immigration (typically 4 weeks) and payment is made, you officially become a Thailand Elite member. The Thailand Elite (PE) Visa is exclusively granted to qualified individuals. Visit the “How to Appy for Elite Visa” page for detailed guidance on joining this distinguished community. Embrace extraordinary experiences and unparalleled benefits as a privileged member of Thailand Elite.